It takes 5 min to make and this is Ivett´s favourite keto dessert. It is a basic recipe but you can develop it further to make chocolate cream or pudding out of it.
- 250 gr / 0,55 lbs mascarpone cheese
- 9 gr / 0,3 oz of stevia (we recommend this)
- 285 gr / 0,65 lbs whip cream
- 23 gr / 0,8 oz of cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt (we use this)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 egg yolks
- Put the mascarpone in a bowl. Then add the sweetener of your choice.
- Add your coco powder. If you would like it more chocolaty add more coco powder.
- Add a pinch of sea salt, half a teaspoon of vanilla and add the whip cream.
- Use a mixer and mix the ingredients together.
- When you have mixed it well together add 2 egg yolks, but if you want more of a pudding texture you can add the egg whites also. So you can play with this. Mix the egg yolks in the mixture well.
- You can serve it in a cup, you can put berries on the top and its an amazing dessert.
- If you have any questions regarding the recipe check out our video about it.
Nutritional information for keto chocolate mousse per 100 gr: 361 Cal, 36,5 gr of fat, 4,4 gr protein, 4,2 gr carbs.
Per serving (about 135 gr): 487 cal, 49,3 gr of fat, 5,9 gr of protein, 5,7 gr of carbs.