This is our keto vanilla pudding recipe. We did this recipe as a celebration as we have just been finished with a really big move and we thought this was the perfect keto dessert to celebrate with.
- 1/2 liter / 17 oz of milk
- 3 tablespoons of stevia or sweetener of your choice (we recommend this one)
- 2 table spoons of Agar powder (we use this one)
- 1/2 table spoon of vanilla
- 30 gr / 1 oz butter
- A pinch of sea salt (we use this one)
- Pour the milk in a bowl and set the stove on a low temperature.
- Make sure you dont burn the milk, but heat it up till you have small bubbles on the side.
- Keep mixing it while its getting warm.
- When it is warm enough add your sugar replacement. Monkfruit is the best but any other keto sweetener will do. Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Add the agar powder and mix it together with the milk. When it starts to thicken after about 5 minutes take it off the stove and add the vanilla.
- Add the butter and mix it together.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- If you like the consistency you can just use it straight out of the fridge, but if you want it more like a pudding then you can use and electric mixer and mix up the pudding so it becomes more creamy and running.
- You can serve the pudding with berries if you want. Hope you liked this recipe.
- If you have any questions regarding this recipe you can check out our video about it.
Nutritional information for keto vanilla pudding per 100 gr (about one serving): 92 Cal, 5,6 gr fat, 3,3 gr protein, 7,4 gr carbs.