Ever since I started on keto I have been missing spaghetti. But finally it is here and we are going to make it now!
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- half of an onion
- 500 g / 17 oz grounded beef
- 500 g / 17 oz tomato sauce
- Spices: salt, papper, paprika, garlic salt, garlic, oregano, basilica
- (We use this salt)
- 1 dl / 3,5 oz water
- 1 pack (385 g, 13.5 oz) Better Than Pasta Spagetti (We used this one)
- Put 3 tablespoons of coconut oil in a frying pan and put the stove on middle.
- Cut up half an onion and then fry them until they get a little bit glassy.
- Add your ground beef in the frying pan.
- Add your spices according to your taste: salt, papper, paprika, garlic salt, garlic, oregano, basilica.
- When the ground beef is almost all brown then add your tomato sauce. Stir it up so all the ingredients mix really well.
- When the water starts boiling keep it on the stove for about 15 min more.
- To make the pasta, boil water and put the pasta in for one min.
- Use a sieve to drain the water.
- Serve the keto spaghetti with pasta on the bottom, then add the sauce and cheese on top. Now you can eat amazing italian spaghetti on your keto diet!
- If you have any question regarding this recipe check out our video about it.
Nutritional Information for the keto spaghetti:
1 portion 360 g 307 Cal Protein: 23.3 g Fat: 20.6 g Net Carbs: 4.3 g