In this recipe we are going to make keto stuffed bread or keto pulled apart bread.
- 1 loaf of keto bread
- 50 gr / 1,7 oz melted butter
- 50 gr / 1,7 oz ham
- 50 gr / 1,7 oz salami
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- Any spice of your choosing- I use parsley
- 30 gr / 1 oz bacon to put on the top of the bread
- 190 gr / 6,7 oz cheese
- Salt (we use this one)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 390 F.
- Cut up the bread but make sure you dont cut through it.
- Mix the ingredients: chop up the salami and the ham and the onion, mince the garlic. Add spice of your own liking, i use parsley. Add salt and pepper.
- Stuff the bread with the cheese in the cuts. Then add the mixture in the cuts.
- You can add extra cheese and bacon on the top.
- Put it in the oven for about 15-20 mins.
- If you have any questions regarding this recipe you can check out our video about it.
Keto stuffed bread or keto pulled apart bread nutritional information per 100 gr: 378 cal, 2,4 gr carbs, 15,4 gr protein, 33,2 gr fat:
Per one slice, about 80 gr: 302 Cal, 1,9 gr carbs, 12,3 gr protein, 26,6 gr fat.