I am making lunch for 2, me and my husband and it will be from Salmon. This is one of the simplest keto meals. Enjoy the recipe.
- Salmon 250 gram / 8.8 oz
- Asparagus 70 gram / 2.4 oz
- Parmesan cheese 7 gram / 0.2 oz
- Bacon 55 gram / 1.9 oz
- Spices: garlic powder, black pepper and sea salt (we use this one)
- Tomato 124 g / 4.3 oz
- Onion 16 g / 0.56 oz
- Cucumber 88 g / 3.1 oz
- Bell pepper 53 g / 1.8 oz
- Iceberg salad 46 g / 1.6 oz
- 1 tablespoon spoon of lemon
- 1 tablespoon spoon of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 150 C / 300 F
- Put the salmon in a tray.
- Wrap the asparagus in bacon 2-3 at a time.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the salmon and the asparagus.
- Then add the spices as you like. We use garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Cover the salmon in aluminium foil and put in the oven for 10 min.
- While the fish is in the oven chop up the vegetables and put them in a bowl. Add lemon juice and olive oil. Also spices of your liking.
- If you want the salmon to be crispy on the top then take off the foil and put it in the oven for 5 more minutes on 200 C / 390 F.
- When all is done put the 2 portions our on 2 plates and enjoy this super healthy keto meal.
One plate with 125 gram salmon including all the veggies is about 359 gr Calories: 382 Cal Fat: 26.3 gram Net Carbs: 7,4 gram Protein: 29.6 gram