The recipe below is our best keto pancake recipe. This is 3 months of trial and error. Accidentally I made a recipe that tasted really good, not like almond flour and I dont think you can tell the difference between this and a non keto pancake.
- 50 gr / half a cup of almond flour
- 1/2 tablespoon of stevia or the sweetener of your choice (we recommend this sweetener)
- A pinch of sea salt (we use this)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of whip cream
- You pour the almond flour in a bowl.
- Add the sweetener of your choice. We really recommend monkfruit.
- Add a pinch of salt, add one egg and a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Add 2 tablespoons of whip cream.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Using a pen make the pancakes on medium heat. Once the bottom is golden brown turn the pancake. When the new bottom is also golden brown you are done.
- You can serve the pancakes with keto friendly sweeteners and some nuts on top. We recommend the following sweeteners: Lakanto Maple Syrup, Walden Farm Calorie Free Syrup Strawberry, Caramel, Chocolate
- If you have any questions regarding this recipe you can check out video about it.
Nutritional information for keto pancake per 100 gr: 366 Cal, 31,2 gr fat, 13,8 gr protein, 6,4 gr carbs.
Per pancake which is about 68 gr: 251 Cal, 21,4 gr fat, 9,5 gr protein, 4,4 gr carbs.