In this recipe we are going to make my other awesome keto bread recipe. This is the ketogenic breakfast bread. This is perfect for easy morning meals and sandwiches also during the day.
- 1 dl / 3,4 fl oz ground pscyllium seed
- 3 dl / 10,1 fl oz almond flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt (We use this)
- 3,5 dl / 11,8 fl oz water
- 0,5 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 175 C / 345 F.
- Mix all ingredients except for the water and the apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Boil the water with the apple cider vinegar and then pour it in the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Form about 9 buns on a baking plate (make sure you really wet your hands as the dough is really sticky) and put them in the oven for 50-55 min.
- Take out the buns and let them cool a bit and enjoy!
- If you have any questions about how to do make this buns check out our video about it.
Nutritional Information for the ketogenic bread / bun per 100 gr: 168,7 Cal, 12,7 gr fat, 2,1 gr carbs, 7,2 gr protein.
Per bun: 119,6 cal, 9 gr fat, 1,5 gr carbs, 5,1 gr protein.