Since I have been on the keto diet I have been looking for a good keto bread recipe. This is the best keto bread recipe that I have found.
- 6 eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons of butter (70 gr)
- 1 pinch of salt (We use this)
- 1,5 cups or 3,5 dl of almond flour
- 1/4 of teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 3/4 of tablespoon of baking powder
- 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- -Preheat the oven to 375 F / 190 C
- -Separate the egg yolk from the egg whites
- -Add cream of tartar to the egg whites
- Whip the egg whites until it has peaks and it is so solid it doesn't come out of the bowl.
- Add the almond flour, egg yolk, salt, melted butter, baking powder and the apple cider vinegar in a food processor and mix them together.
- Slowly add the egg whites in 3 parts.
- Pour the mixture into a baking form.
- Put it in the oven for 30 min. You can double check if it is ready with the toothpick test.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool a bit. Enjoy your keto bread!
- If you have any questions regarding this bread recipe you can check out our video about it.
Nutritional information for the keto bread per 100 gr: 406 Cal, 3,8 gr carbs, 12,3 gr protein, 37,3 gr fat.
1 slice of bread ca 25 gr is 101,5 Cal, 0,95 gr of carbs, 3 gr of protein, 9,3 gr of fat.