This is a super simple recipe and it is amazing for breakfasts or movie night.
- Ketogenic buns
- 100 gr / 3,5 ounces of butter
- 3 gloves of garlic
- Salt (We use this because it has a lot of minerals)
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 230 C / 450 F.
- Mince the garlic and mix it together with the butter and add 2 pinches of salt.
- Add basilikum and mix it together until it is evenly mixed.
- Cut the ketogenic morning bread or buns in half and put the garlic butter on them.
- Finish it off with a little bit of parmesan cheese.
- Put the buns on a tray and put them in the oven for 10-12 min.
- If you have any questions regarding this recipe you can check out our video about it.
Garlic butter per half bun (excluding the bun) is about 10 gr, 67,5 cal, 7,1 gr fat, 0,3 gr carbs, 0,4 gr protein.