This food is amazing for a movie night and is really easy to make and it is tacos!!!
- Cheese of your choice 36 gr / 1,2 oz per taco
- Half a tomato
- Half of a red bell
- Parsley or spice of your choice
- Guacamole sauce
- 88 gr or 3 oz ground beef
- 1 tbs of coconut oil
- 1 avocado
- Salt (We use this)
- Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sour cream
- Garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 390 F.
- Turn a muffin form upside down and cut up baking sheet and put them on the muffin cups.
- Cut up the cheese and put them on the baking sheet on the muffin cups.
- Put it in the oven for about 5 mins, but keep an eye on it, if the cheese becomes brown it will have a very bad aftertaste.
- Take out the cheese and let it cool. If you want to correct the keto tacos now you still can as they are soft.
- Cut up all the veggies and mix them together.
- Make the guacamole sauce by mix all the ingredients in a bowl and you are done.
- Fry about 3 oz of beef in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- When this is done the cheese should be fully hardened. You just peel them off the baking paper and put them on a plate.
- Add the guacamole in the keto tacos, then add the veggie mix and then the beef.
- You can add sour cream on top of each and you can put extra cheese on the top.
- If you have any question about how to do this recipe check out our video on keto tacos.
Nutritional information for keto taco per 100 gram: 205.2 Cal, Fat: 15.5 gram Carbs: 3.0 gram Protein: 13.8 gram.
Per 1 Taco: 97 gram, Cal: 199 cal, Fat:15.1 gram, Carbs: 2.9 gram, Protein: 13.4 gram.