This is one of our favourite keto snacks. It is super easy to make an has all the nutrients you need and tastes awesome!
- 3 cooked eggs
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 0,5 table spoon mustard (I said senap, its mustard in swedish:/XD)
- 1 tbsp mayo
- Salt (we use this one)
- Peel off the eggs and then cut them in half.
- Take out the egg yolk out into a separate bowl.
- Smash the egg yolk together.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, half a tablespoon of mustard and a tablespoon of mayo. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Fill the mixture back into the egg whites. You can decorate it with caviar or bacon or even cheese and herbs.
- If you have any doubts about how to do this recipe you can watch our video on it.
Nutritional information for keto eggs filled with cream cheese per 100 gr: 178,3 cal, 8,1 gr protein, 15,5 gr fat, 3,3 gr carbs.
Per half egg: 44 gr, 80 cal, 3,6 gr protein, 6,8 gr fat, 1,4 gr carbs.