We are going to make super yummy keto bagels. This recipe was very successful in the family so im excited to share them with you.
- Almond flour 1,5 cup / 354 g
- Baking powder 1 tablespoon
- Ricotta cheese 8.8 oz / 250 g
- Cream cheese 2 oz /60 g
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 160 C / 320 F
- In a food processon mix the almond flour, baking powder.
- Put the ricotta and the cream cheese in a bowl and put them in the micro for 30 seconds. When melted a bit add them in the food processor. Add also the 2 eggs.
- Turn on the food processor and mix the ingredients until it becomes one homogenous dough.
- Take a baking form for bagels and oil it. Then add seasoning and nuts of your liking or even cheese. (We use this form)
- Put the dough in the baking form and then put it in the oven for about 20 mins.
- When the dough is nice and golden brown you are done with he super yummy keto bagels.
- If you have any questions regarding the bagels you can check out our video on it.
Nutritional information per 1 bagel / 86 gram 323 Cal Fat: 12.23 gr Carbs: 6.1 gr Protein: 6.5 gr