This is a super simple keto recipe. I hope you will like it.
- 450 g / 16 oz ground beef
- 42 g / 1.4 oz half of an onion
- 1 egg
- 36 g / 1.2 oz hard cheese of your choice
- Spices: pepper, paprika and garlic powder
- Sea salt (we use this one)
- about 3 tablespoon Almond flour
- 4 table spoon coconut oil
- Make small balls with your hands from the ground beef and place a small pice of cheese into each ball. Roll your balls in almond flour.
- Use about 4 tablespoon coconut oil and put your stove on medium heat and place the balls into the frying pan.
- You put up the heat to high for a bit, just to get a nice crunchy outside.
- When all are golden brown take them out and they are ready to eat.
- If you have any questions regarding this recipe you can check out our video about it.
Nutritional information per 100 g Calories: 178 (we used zero Carbs and zero sugar cheese) Fat: 11.10 gr Carbs: 0.7 gr Protein: 18.67 gr
One meatball is about 53g Calories: 96 Fat: 5.95 gr Carbs: 0.38 gr Protein: 10,01 gr