I´m about to make dinner for myself, kids are sleeping and vince is out working so this will be for me. I am going to make one of the cheapest keto meals. Lets get onto it.
- 7 chicken leggs
- 116g carrots or as much you like
- 6 g butter
- 2 tbsp Yacon syrup (we use this one) or unsweetened maple syrup (We use this one)
- Salt (We use this one)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 390 F
- Put prespised chicken legs in a tray and cover it with aluminium foil.
- Put this in the oven for about 1 hour.
- Cut up the 2 carrots into small pieces.
- Add salt and papper and some garlic if you like it.
- Put the carrots in a tray and add the yakon syrup or the unsweetened maple syrup.
- Now put the carrots into the oven for 30-40 mins on 200 C / 390 F
- If you want the chicken crispy, then take off the foil and put them back in the oven for 10 min.
- Put the carrots and the chicken on a plate and add a little bit of butter if you would like. Enjoy this amazing meal!
- If you have any questions regarding this recipe you can check out our video about it.
Nutritional information per 100g Cal: 128 Fat: 5.7 gr Protein: 16.62 gr Carbs: 2.69 gr