Guys these donuts are so amazing this is probably the first time I ate a keto dessert that I have felt is light and is basically the same as the non-keto counter part. I really love this recipe and im really excited for you guys to also try it.
This donut is keto friendly and this is as close as you'll get to a real donut. The recipe is really really amazing.
- 37 g / 1.3 oz Coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoon Sweatener (We use this one, but this is also good)
- 6 tablespoon Coffee
- 57.5 g/ 2 oz Melted butter
- 4 Eggs
- 3 tablespoon Cacao powder
- A pinch of salt (We use this one)
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Unsweetened bakers chocolate 24 g / 2 square /0.8 oz (We use this one but this is also good)
- 4 tablespoon of sweetener (We use this one)
- 2 tablespoon coco powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 10 tablespoon of water
- 3 squares / 36 g / 1.2 oz of unsweetened chocolate (We use this one but this is also good)
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener (We use this one)
- 1-2 drop of food colorer
- Preheat oven to 165 C / 350 F
- Add the coconut flour and your sweetener, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Melt up the bakers chocolate with the double boiling method. I usually scrape all the chocolate out. -Then to not leave a lot of chocolate in the pot I add the 6 table spoons of coffee in the pot and wash out the chocolate with that. Set aside the coffee with the chocolate pot for now.
- Now add the baking powder and a pinch of salt. Now mix everything together.
- Add the melted butter and the coffee from the chocolate pot.
- Add one tablespoon of vanilla and 4 eggs and mix everything together really well.
- Fill up the donut forms with donuts. We use these.
- Put the donuts in the oven for about 15-20 min.
- Melt the chocolate with the double boiling method, to not have the chocolate too sticky add 2 table spoons of water.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl. Then add 2 table cocoa powder.
- Add 4 tablespoons of sweetener, 2 tablespoons of water, 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- I had to add 6 additional tablespoons of water while mixing it to have perfect consistency.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sweetener.
- Add a few drops of food color and mix it together with the sweetener.
- Let it dry a little bit before sprinkling them onto the donuts.
Nutritional Information: Per keto donut about 70 gram 189 cal Fat : 16.5 g Net Carbs : 5.2 g Protein: 7.3 g